Pages

Saturday 25 March 2017

Beauty and the beast film review.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about the new Disney film, the beauty and the beast.
I haven't seen this yet but everyone I know who has, has said it's been good. 
If you don't like Disney or singing then I don't think you'd like this because there is a lot of it in the film. The acting is good as the main role is played by Emma Watson who's been in Harry Potter and a few other films.

The storyline is basically the same as the cartoon version so if you've seen that then you'll know what it's about but if you don't I'll explain,
Belle(Emma Watson) gets taken into a magical castle with talking cups and clocks, she then gets to know the staff and despite her fears she discovers the prince behind the beast.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment