Pages

Saturday 21 May 2016

Mac lipstick viva glam II review.

Hello so today I went shopping and bought a lipstick from Mac which I thought I'd tell you a bit about. 
I got it in this really nice colour called viva glam II. The lipstick container is usually just black and silver but this ones black and red because all the profits go to a HIV and Aids charity which I think is a really good idea. This was £15.50 and it's worth every penny. This is a satin lipstick which means it's shiney and a bit shimmery and it looks amazing. 
This is my first ever thing from Mac and I'm so glad I bought it because it's so nice and I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also follow my Instagram @lucybee3blogs !

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment