Pages

Saturday 28 May 2016

Summer clothes haul (part 1)!

Hello so today I went shopping and picked up some new clothes for the summer so I thought I'd show you them.
This is the first outfit. 
The top is from H&M and it was £6.99. It's meant to be a crop top but I got it in a bigger size so it doesn't really look like one. It's really comfy and j really like the navy blue bits around the neck and sleeves.
The dungarees are from primark and they were £12. I really like these because they're really comfy and I like the colour because it's a bit darker then the normal denim.
The shoes are from new look and they were £14.99. I really like these sandals because they're just really simple but they look really nice. 
This is the second outfit.
The top is from H&M and it was £3.99. Again, I got this in a bigger size so it doesn't look like a crop top and this is really comfy like the other one.
The dungarees are from primark and they were £12 like the other ones. I really like the copper buttons on this!
And the sandals are the same as the other picture.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also thank you to my dad for buying all this for me!
Follow my Instagram - @lucybee3blogs !

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment