Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

June favourites.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of my favourite things from last month.
So the first thing is this bomber jacket from new look. I don't know if this counts because I got it today (in July) and it's my June favourites but I thought I'd add it in anyway! This is really nice and it's in the men's section of new look but it's still really nice. This was £24.99.
Next are these 3 real techniques brushes. I got these in a set a while ago so I can't remember the price but I really like them. I got a foundation brush (which I use for concealer), an eyeshadow brush and a multi purpose brush(which I use for bronzer).
Next is the bad gal mascara from benefit. I got this in the mini set so I'm not sure how much it is but I really like this.
Next is the scandaleyes eyeliner from rimmel. I really like this and I have definately improved eyeliner recently. This was £5.
Next is the zoella sweet inspirations beauty range. I have both the bags, the bath latte, the body fondant and the body mist and I love all of it. 
Finally are these happy hippo biscuits. These are a bit random but I love these so I thought I'd include them in my favourites blog.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment