Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Revolution fortune favours the brave eyeshadow palette.

Hello so today I'm going to be talking about an eyeshadow palette from revolution.
I absolutely love this palette because it has really nice packaging and most of the shades are really pretty. This palette was about £10 but I can't remember how much exactly.
I would definately use most of these shades as they are all really nice. I like how some are matte, some have 2 colours in them and some are sparkly so you get a variety.

These are some of my favourite shades. I really like favour, sunset hour, pink diamond, new world, golden coins, super gold, creme and latte. I really like all of the shades but these ones are my favourite.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment