Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

My favourite games.

Hello so today I'm going to be talking
about some of my favourite games. 
So these are just a few of the games that I like at the moment. 

Parking Free:
I really like this game and I've had it for a while. It's a game with lots of different levels which you have to drive various vehicles to different places.
Panda Pop:
I've been really loving this game recently because it's really fun and you get to save baby pandas! You have different coloured balls and you have to pop them by shooting the same coloured balls at them.

Hill Climb:
I love this game as it keeps me entertained and you get to drive in different places like the moon.

Dumb Ways To Die 1 & 2:
These two games are really fun to play and I like all of the mini games in them both.

Crossy Road: 
I like all the characters in this and it's a good one to play when you're bored.

Robbery Bob 1 & 2:
In both of these games you have to steal things from people's houses without them noticing.

Aerox:
In this game you have to roll a ball through different stages and dodge all the obstacles on each level.
And finally a game called Dot Knot. 
In this game you have to join all the different coloured dots and fill in all the squares in the grid.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. I would definately recommend that you download all/some of the apps that I've mentioned.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment