Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

OOTD.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about my OOTD (outfit of the day). 
Here is my outfit. 

The dress is from forever 21 and it was £11. I really like this because it's just a plain black dress with white around the neck so it goes with a lot of things and it's really comfy.

The flannel is from primark and was £11. I love this becuase it's really nice colours and I like the slightly rolled up sleeves. 

I have my necklace from Harry Potter world on and it's got Dobby on it.

Next are my shoes which are black creepers from new look. These were £19.99 and they're really comfy. I had to get these in a size 6 although my size is usually a 4 or 5. 

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment