Pages

Saturday 4 June 2016

Summer clothes haul (part 2)!

Hello so today I'm going to be doing a part 2 of my summer clothes haul.
This is the first outfit.

The leggings aren't new so I won't talk about then too much but they're from Morrisons and they're really comfy!

The top is new but I mentioned it in part 1 of the haul so if you want more detail about it go on to that blog!

The grey sleeveless jacket thingy is from new look and it was £11. I think it was reduced from £15 or something but I'm not too sure. It's really nice and I'm going to wear it on cooler days in the summer.
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing on this photo but here is the second outfit!

The top is from new look and it's really nice but it's quite expensive (£22.99). I really like this top and I'm wearing it right now!

The shorts are from primark and were £7. I really like these because they're a bit stretchy so they're comfier than normal denim shorts. I also got a blue denim pair too!

The sandals are from new look and they were £15. I talked about them more in my other blog.
This is the third outfit.

The top is also from new look and it was £7.99. It's really comfy and it looks really pretty too.

The shorts are from primark and were £5. These aren't denim like the other ones but I really like them.

The shoes are the same as the second outfit.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks to my dad who bought all of this for me!
(Follow my Instagram - @lucybee3blogs)

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment