Pages

Saturday 11 June 2016

Random haul!

Hello so today I'm going to be showing you a few things that I have bought recently.
So first of all are these rose gold Marley headphones. I love these so much because they're really comfy and they look amazing. They also have really good sound quality! These were £60 in shops but only £35 on Amazon!
Next is zoellas candy cream from the tutti  fruity range because it's going soon. This smells so nice and summery, I love it so much!
Next is a really cute tote bag from primark. I got this because it's good for shopping so you don't have to pay 5p for a bag!
I got another tote bag!
Finally I got a toy rainbow alpaca! I'm not really sure why but it's cute so I got one!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it! Also follow my Instagram @lucybee3blogs !

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment