Pages

Saturday 18 June 2016

The secret life of pets film review.

Hello so today I went to see the secret life of pets in the cinema. It was a really good film so I thought I'd do a review on it.
So this film is about a dog called max who lives in New York with his owner. He is living a happy life until his owner comes home with another dog. When they go out on a walk they come across a group of cats who chase them into an animal control van which is about to take them away. But then snowball, who is a rabbit, saves them but only if they join his gang to try and get revenge on the humans. 

All of the other dogs that know max are on a mission to try and find him and take him back to there house. Eventually they get back home and it's a happy ending.

I would really recommend this film.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment