Pages

Saturday 13 August 2016

Harry Potter Warner bros studio tour.

Hello so the other week when I was in London I went to the Harry Potter Warner bros studio tour with my sister and my mum. It was so good so I'm going to tell you a bit about it.
So before we went, I wasn't the biggest fan of Harry Potter but then when we came out I was obsessed and we've started watching the films (we're on the 5th one so far). I also discovered that I was obsessed with Dobby the house elf and I like hufflepuff!
During the tour you got to see some of the costumes the cast wore during the films and some of the set and how they did a lot of the effects.
This is the actual flying car they used in the film!
Also for some of the close ups in the films they used this model of hogwarts.
You also got to see some of the designs for some of the buildings.
There were also places like the bridge in hogwarts and the house that Harry Potter lives in when he's not at hogwarts and you got to go inside them.
The knight bus was also there and you could go inside the entrance.
This was the train they used in the films and you got to go inside and walk through it.

Here are some more photos:
Snapes office.
The philosophers stone.
The golden snitch.
The room full of wands with loads of names on.
Another philosophers stone.
Dumbledores staircase to his office.
All the wands.
The main hall.
And finally the sorting hat.

So after the tour we went into the shop...
 About £55 later I came out with a hufflepuff t shirt, a Dobby poster, a Dobby postcard, a Dobby badge and a Dobby necklace!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. If you're not sure if you should go to this then I would definitely recommend it!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment