Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

My top 5 favourite youtubers.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about 5 of my favourite youtubers. 
So my favourite youtubers are an Irish family called the sacconejolys. Jonathan, Anna, Emilia and Eduardo are a family of four who daily vlog and upload a new video everyday at 6pm. Jonathan and Anna also have there own channels but Jonathan never uploads on his anymore and Anna sometimes uploads on hers. Anna also has a blog.
Jonathan also recently created a channel called friendliest friends where he tests out science experiments and challenges with Emilia and Eduardo.
Second is zoella aka Zoe sugg. I really like Zoe's videos becuase she recommends good beauty products and I love her new beauty range. I also really like Zoe's vlogs, especially the ones where she is with mark ferris becuase they always make me laugh. Zoe has a blog too.
Next is pointlessblog aka Alfie deyes. I really like watching daily vlogs and Alfie's are some of my favourites becuase he's really positive and he tries out loads of new things in challenges.
Next is grav3yardgirl aka bunny. I really like bunny because she has loads of different series like does this thing really work, box openings and worlds weirdest. My favourite videos are the does this thing really work series and her mail box opening videos.
Finally is Marcus butler. I have met Marcus and he was really nice. I really like his channel MoreMarcus becuase he uploads nearly everyday and they're always really good videos like try not to laugh/cry and buzzfeed quizzes. Btw this is an old photo becuase he has blonde hair now and looks like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. I would definately recommend watching all of these youtubers becuase their videos are amazing.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment