Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

Lush Oxford street haul.

Hello so the other day I went to London shopping, to see the sights and to the Harry Potter studio tour which I will do a separate blog on. But when I was shopping I went into lush Oxford street and came out with £20 less than I went in with so I'm going to tell you what I bought!
Lush Oxford street is massive! It has three floors full of lush products and it all looks and smells amazing!
So the first thing I picked up is some of the sea salted caramel hand and body soap. This smells so so nice and I know I will love it because I love all of the lush soaps.
The next thing isn't a lush Oxford street exclusive but I got one because it smells so nice!  This mmmelting marshmallow bath oil was £2 and I'm excited to try it because I've never tried a bath oil before.

The next thing is probably one of my favourite things ever that I've gotten from lush. It's the what a softy fun. This smells incredible it smells kind of like caramel. I really like fun but I would recommend keeping it in a tin. I also bought an oval lush tin to keep it in. This was £5 and the tin was about £2.
The next thing I got is the lava lamp bathbomb. Again, this smells really nice and the guy on the till said that it leaves your skin really soft after your bath too.
This was about £3.25.
The last thing I got is the supertramp bubble bar. The main reason I got this is becuase the smell reminds me of Christmas! I love the smell of this and I with you could get it in other lush shops. This was £3.75.

If you ever go to lush Oxford street I would defiantly recommend everything that I have mentioned in this blog. 

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also my blog will be 1 years old on Monday! Yay!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment