Pages

Saturday 19 November 2016

Quick and easy make up look.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you an easy and quick make up look that my friend did on me and I thought it looked really nice.
So the first thing she did was apply the rimmel match perfection foundation in the shade light porcelain- 10. She put this on with a real techniques beauty blender and I don't usually wear foundation but I bought myself some because it made my skin look really nice. It was £7.99.

The next thing I would do is to put on some concealer and powder. I use the lasting perfection concealer- collection and the 24 hour powder by rimmel.
Next she used the hoola bronzer by benefit but for contour. This actually worked really well.
Then for my eyebrows she used the ka-brow! Eyebrow gel by benefit. I really like this and I'm getting it for Christmas hopefully. This is £18.50.
For eyeshadow she used her naked 2 palette by urban decay. She used the second shade along and it's called half baked.

Then for mascara I used her they're real benefit mascara but I also really like the maybelline lash sensational mascara.
Finally I would use my mac lipstick in the shade viva glam II.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment