Pages

Saturday 26 November 2016

Best and worst Christmas jumpers.

Hello so today I'm going to be doing a blog about some of the best and worst Christmas jumpers. 
So this is the Christmas jumper that I have just ordered from asos. It was £20 and it says I'm a believer with a little santa hat on it. I really like this because it is really simple but looks nice.
I also like this one from New Look because it's simple and sparkly. This is £14.99 because it has been reduced from £19.99.

Now moving onto the not so good ones...
So this is from H&M and no offence to anyone that has it but I don't think it's a very good joke and santa looks sad but it does look quite comfy! It is £14.99.
Finally is this. I found this on the internet and I know it's meant to be a joke but I'm going to say why it would be bad. It would be very itchy and you wouldn't be able to wash it but it would look cool!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment