Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

What I want for Christmas 2016.

Hello so today I thought I'd tell you a few of the things I want for Christmas incase you want inspiration. Also this is my 100th post!!
So the first thing I'm asking for is the zoella "on my travels" backpack. I really like this because it doesn't look or feel cheap. This also comes with an inspire key ring, some pencils and a cup. This is only available in boots and it's £50 but I got mine when it was £26.
Next is the zoella pamper hamper. I really like the idea of this because you can reuse the box after you have finished all the products. This is £45 from Superdrug.
Next is the Tanya burr "beautifully defined" palette. This has 3 really nice eyeshadow shades in it, a highlighter and a contour and a face illuminator. This is £10 from Superdrug.
Finally is a Gerald the seal toy from finding dory. Gerald is my favourite character from the film and I like his eyebrow. This is about £20 from the Disney shop.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. It's less than 50 days till Christ now!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment