Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

Eyeshadow using NYX glitter and chocolate bar palette.

Hello so last week I bought one of the NYX eyeshadow glitter pigments and today I wore it so I thought I'd tell you how I did it.
So the glitter eyeshadow I used is the copper one. This was £5.50 which I think is really good value because you don't need much. With this you also need the glitter primer which is £7.
First I used the chocolate bar palette which is £40 and I absolutely love it because it smells of chocolate and the colours are really nice. I started off by using the shade white chocolate all over my eyelid up to my eyebrow. 
Then I used salted caramel in the crease of my eye.
Next I applied the glitter pigment on my eyelid.
Then for the inner corner of my eye and under my eyebrow I used the colour champagne truffle.
Then I put a bit more salted caramel in the crease.
Finally I used milk chocolate for my lower lash line.

I really liked this eyeshadow look because it looked really pretty and I would recommend doing this.


Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment