Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

Clothes haul.

Hello so today I went shopping and bought a few things so I thought I'd do a haul and tell you about them.
So the first thing is this topshop pink rain mac. I've wanted this for ages now but it's been out of stock until I went and I saw them. I'm so happy with this and it was £49.
The next thing I got is from a shop called cow down bold street in Liverpool. It's this black cropped top with flowers all over it. I really like this and it fits really well. This was £22.
The next two things I got are just some basic tshirts from H&M. I got a stripy one and a yellow one.
The yellow one is cropped and was £6.99 and the stripy one isn't but it was still the same price.
Finally I got this sweatshirt in the H&M sale for £7. I love this because it's really soft and the colour is nice too.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment