Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

May birchbox.

Hello so yesterday I received my first ever birchbox which I absolutely love so I thought I'd do a review on it.

The packaging is so nice. It's in a marble and gold box with a light pink pull out draw which I love because it's easy to get inside.
These are the products I received.

Marsk mineral eyeshadow in vanilla frosting- this is a full size eyeshadow which you got to chose the colour of. This is really good in the inner corner of your eye.

Spectrum eyeshadow brush- this brush is sooo soft and it's really good for your crease or blending.

Punk volumizer mascara- I really like this mascara because it makes your eyelashes more curved and it makes them look very black with no clumps.

Pores no more dr Brandt- I haven't had chance to try this out yet but from other peoples reviews I think it's going to be really good.

Mask brightness and volume kueshi hair mask- this is probably the product I'll use the least from this months box but it smells really nice and I will try it out.

Gold inspire bracelet- this didn't come with the box, you had to pay another £3 but I think it was worth it because it looks really pretty.

Benefit mini they're real set- this came free when I subscribed which I think is really good because it makes your eyelashes look nice with the primer and the mascara and the remover is good too.

Altogether I would definitely recommend subscribing to birchbox because it's only £13 including postage and it's really good value.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment