Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

Halloween haul.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of the things I have for Halloween. I haven't got much but I thought I'd show you anyway as Halloween is on Monday!

So the first thing I got are these pumpkin fairy lights. These were from Sainsbury's and were £5. I really like these because they aren't very over the top and you can put them in your room or around the house.

Next is this singing pumpkin. This was £10 from Sainsbury's and you press it's hand to make it sing monster mash. I really like this because it doesn't just sing it spins round and dances!


Finally is my pumpkin. I got the pumpkin from Morrisons for about £1 and I used a knife and a carving kit from Sainsbury's which was £3. It's meant to be a pug but this was the first time I've carved a pumpkin so it didn't go as well as the photo I was copying from!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Happy Halloween for Monday and happy birthday to my dad for Monday too!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment