Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas day 1- Christmas playlist.

Hello so I've decided to do blogmas this year which means I'm going to try and post everyday until Christmas! Today blog is going to be about some of my favourite Christmas songs.
1. I wish it could be Christmas everyday.
2. Santa baby.
3. Frosty the snowman.
4. Rockin' around the Christmas tree.
5. Driving home for Christmas.
6. Last Christmas.
7. Do they know it's Christmas.
8. Mary's boy child.
9.  Baby it's cold outside.
10. Mistletoe and wine.
11. Santa Claus is coming to town.
12. Step into Christmas.
13. Merry Christmas everyone.
These aren't in any order and they are just a few of my favourites. You should definately listen to some/ most of these songs to get you in the Christmas spirit. Happy 1st of December. I've got a thorntons the snowman andvent calendar and a sacconejolys advent calendar.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment