Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

Everyday/school makeup.

Hello so today I decided to tell you what makeup I wear for school because I haven't done one of these blogs before.
So first I put on the collection long lasting perfection concealer in shade 1(light). I apply this with my real techniques concealer brush. I really like this concealer because it's really affordable and it covers spots and under eyes well.
The next thing I put on is the stay matte rimmel powder in the shade 002 pink blossom. I apply this with my Lottie London powder brush because it's really soft.
Next I do my eyebrows with gimme brow by benefit in shade 1. I really like this because you can tell the difference when I have it on but it still looks natural.
Finally I do my eyelashes with the benefit bad gal mascara. I really like this because it isn't too noticeable but it still looks good.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment