Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Zoella gingerbread pamper hamper review.

Hello so for Christmas I got the zoella pamper hamper and I really like it so I thought I'd tell you about it.
This is £45 in Superdrug and you get 7 items in a big white hamper which is really good.

Shower glaze- this is a body wash and it smells so nice and it reminds me of Christmas.

Ginger cream- you use this after you get out of the shower and you just rub it on your skin to make it softer and more moisturised.

Hungry hands- this is a handcream which I love and I've got three of them because it feels really nice and it makes your hands smell nice.

Bath fizzer- I haven't used this yet but it's basically a bar that you can break bits off and put in your bath, a bit like a bathbomb.

Bath salts- I haven't used these either but all you do is pour some into your bath to make it more relaxing.

You also get a shower puff which you use to wash yourself with.

Bake my day bag- this is a little makeup bag which says bake my day and it has three gingerbread men on.

It comes in a big white hamper with pink tissue paper and fastens with two red buckles.
Another product I love but doesn't come in this is the bake my day body mist.

Everything from this range smells incredible and so Christmassy which I love.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment