Pages

Saturday 7 January 2017

My favourite apps.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you some of my favourite apps.
I'm going to start with my favourite ones.
So first is Instagram. I love Instagram ad I have for a few years now because you can talk to your friends and post pictures. I have a blog account, as well as a personal account, called @lucybee3blog where I post photos of some beauty products and things like that.
The next 3 social media apps are twitter, YouTube and snapchat.
I only downloaded twitter about an hour ago but so far it's really good and I think I'll be using it a lot.
I love YouTube and some of my favourite youtubers are the sacconejolys, zoella, pointlessblog and joe sugg.
Snapchat has to be my favourite social media app because you can talk to your friends, put things on your story for all your friends to see(which only last 24 hours) and use different filters on your face.
Next are my games.
• parking free *
• panda pop *
• Aerox
• hill climb *
• risky road *
• dumb ways to die 2
• subway surf *
• six *
• knots *
• flip diving
• Color (its American)
• pineapple pen
• temple run *
* the ones with the stars are my favourites.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment