Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

Sing film review.

Hello so today I went to see the new film called sing in the cinema and I really liked it so I thought I'd do a blog about it. 
The main character called Buster Moon, who is a koala, has a theater that has lost a lot of money. So buster decided to create a competition which would hopefully get the money back. There were a lot of people waiting to audition but the ones who got picked were a mouse, an elephant, 2 pigs, a gorilla and a punk-rock porcupine.
My favourite character was the disco dancing pig because he was really funny and all of his outfits were sparkly and colourful.

Overall I would definitely recommend watching this film because it wasn't boring in any places and there were a lot of funny parts.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment