Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

Clothes haul.

Hello so over the last couple of weeks I have been shopping and got quite a few things so I thought I'd tell you about them.
So first of all is this camouflage with pink jacket. I love this so much and it's my favourite thing from the haul because you can layer it up, wear it on top of hoodies, roll up the sleeves and just throw it on top of pretty much any outfit. This was £24.99 from H&M.
The next thing I got is in the same design as the jacket but it's a tshirt instead. This was £9.99 and it's from H&M. I really like this and it looks good when you roll the sleeves up too.
The next thing I got isn't that exciting because it's just a plain pink top which was £7.99 from H&M.
The last thing I got from H&M is this thin pink sweatshirt which was £8.99.
Next I went to new look and got this black denim skirt. I've been wanting one of these for ages and I finally got one. In this photo it looks really long but it's actually shorter. It was £19.99.
Finally I got this handbag from primark, it was £9. I really like this because it's a good weekend bag and it's a good size to put things in to go shopping.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment