Pages

Saturday 25 February 2017

Dechox- no chocolate for a month!

Hello so today I've decided to tell you about what I'm doing to raise money.
I'm doing a dechox which means I have to give up chocolate for the whole of march and I'm doing it to raise money for the British heart foundation.

You can get involved by searching the British heart foundation website and setting up an account and a just giving fundraising page. It's not too late to register as it starts on March the 1st but you'll have to be quick.

So far I've raised £37.50 (including gift aid) and I will hope to raise more throughout march.

I'm doing this because by not eating chocolate for a month, it can help to maybe save someone's life. My auntie did this last year and she found it quite hard but it was worth it in the end.

I think it's a really good thing to do and I hope you will look into it a bit more.
If you would like to take part or donate money then you can copy and paste the link here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/httpswwwjustgivingcomfundraisinglucybennett6newpagetrue

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment