Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

Lego batman movie film review.

Hello so today I went to go and see the new lego batman movie in the cinema so I thought I'd do a review on it because it was really good.
Gotham city is being attacked by the joker so they need batman to come and save it. He saves the town but when a new mayor gets elected she decides that they don't need batman anymore so he gets really lonely and with no family, he adopts a boy from the orphanage. The joker attacks again so they need someone to help but batman luckily saves the town again and puts the joker in a jail. But then a disaster happens, batman has lost his family, the town is under attack and the joker has got out of jail.

I really liked this film because it's family friendly and it has some humour in it too. I would definitely recommend going to see this film.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment