Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

What's in my bag.

Hello so today I'm going to be doing another what's in my bag blog post because it's a while since I've last done one.
So this is my bag. It was £9 from primark and it's a kind of grey nude colour. It has two main compartments, one with a zip and one with a popper.
The first thing I have in my bag is my purse. This purse was £7.99 from New Look. I really like this purse because it's big and looks nice.
The next thing I have is my makeup bag (I'll do a blog about what's in it next week). I got this from top shop for £9.99 and it looks really nice because it's holographic.
Next I have the zoella hungry hands hand cream. I absolutely love this and even know it's meant for Christmas because it's gingerbread scented, I still love it and use it all the time. I have 3 of these! This is £5 from boots, Superdrug and feel unique. This leaves your hands smelling amazing and feeling really soft and moisturised, I would definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't already.
Finally I have my umbrella which was £5 from primark. I really like this, it's see through with light pink hearts on it.
I also have my phone. 

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment