Pages

Saturday 22 April 2017

Birthday money haul.

Hello so as last week was my birthday, I went shopping today and got a few things so I thought I'd tell you what I got.
So the first thing is this Cluse watch. I love this because it has a pink strap and a big gold rimmed watch face. I got this from John Lewis for £79.95.
Next I got an Ashley mason denim jacket from TKmax. This was £24.99 and I really like it because it fits well and it has a few rips in it. The colour is also really nice.

Next I got just a plain grey tshirt from H&M which was £6.99. H&M tshirts are really comfy and fit well too so I would recommend them.

The next thing are the converse all stars in all black. I'm going to wear these as school shoes but I'm also going to wear them at the weekend. These were £45 from schuh.
Finally I got this cacti phone case from the app AliExpress. I think this was only about £1.50 which is really good because it looks really good on my rose gold phone.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment