Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

What I got for my birthday 2017.

Hello so today it's my birthday and I thought I'd tell you a few of the things I got.
So the first thing is my iPhone 6s Plus. I got a new phone because I wanted a bigger one so I could watch YouTube better. I really like this phone and I got it in rose gold.

The next thing I got were the pink adidas gazelles with grey stripes. I love these and they're really comfy to wear.

Next I got the too faced chocolate bar eyeshadow palette. This is amazing because most of the shades are really nice and it smells of chocolate!

Then I got a pink adidas tshirt which again is really comfy and looks nice too.

Next is the pandora rose gold tiara ring. I love this so much because rose gold is one of my favourite colours and it looks so nice.

The mini cactus i got from my sister. It's from urban outfitters and it's really cute.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment