Pages

Saturday 8 April 2017

Birthday wish list.

Hello so next week, on the 15th of April, is my birthday so I thought I'd tell you some of the things that are on my wish list.
So the first thing are these adidas gazelle trainers. They're pink with grey stripes and I really like them. Also adidas trainers are so comfortable.
Next is an iPhone 6s Plus rose gold. I'm getting a new phone for my birthday and I decided to go for a big one because I watch a lot of YouTube so it will be better for watching videos. The camera quality is also so much better.
The next thing I want is a pandora rose gold tiara ring. I love this and it will match my other jewellery.
Next is the too faced chocolate bar palette. I want this because I will use most of the shades in this palette and I love gold eyeshadow.
Finally is this light pink adidas top. This is really nice and my favourite colour is pink if you hadn't already guessed!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment