Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

April favourites.

Hello so as may is in two days, I thought I'd tell you what I've been loving in April.
First is this cluse watch. I love this watch so much because it looks really pretty and it's easy to see what time it is. I got this for £79.95 from John Lewis.

Next is my rose gold tiara pandora ring. I got this for my birthday and I love it because it goes with almost everything and it looks so nice. This is £60 from pandora but mine was £48 from the airport duty free.

Next is my warran James rose gold tree necklace. I got this for Christmas and I've been wearing it near enough everyday since. This was £22.

Then I have this pink phone case. This is meant to be a Victoria's Secret pink phone case but I got it for about £1.50 from the app AliExpress. I love this and I've got a lot of compliments about it.
Next is the naked 2 palette. I got this from duty free at the airport for £32 but it's actually about £38 from other shops. This palette is amazing and I've wanted it for a while now. Even the brush is really good too.
Finally is my Ashley mason denim jacket. I got this from TKMaxx for £24.99. This jacket looks really nice and it is surprisingly comfy too. If you're looking for a denim jacket then I'd definitely recommend this brand.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment