Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

June birchbox.

Hello so today I received this months birchbox so I thought I'd tell you about it.
So this month you could choose between two different make up bags which the products came in. I chose fresh mint and it looks really nice.
These are the products I received.

MeechNMia brow liner- I'm disappointed in this because I don't think it's the right colour for my brows and because it didn't come with a lid, it has drawn all over the inside of the make up bag.

Arrow waterproof eyeliner- I cannot use this as it has been snapped in half during delivery. I have emailed birchbox about these last two products and I'm hoping for some new products.

Cowshed hand cream- this moisturises your hands really well and it does smell quite nice of grapefruit and cinnamon but I think it's an acquired smell.

Scrub love body scrub- it says on the leaflet its coffee but mine is coconut which I'm not too bothered about but I will try this out because I like to use body scrubs.

Amika dry shampoo- I haven't tried this out yet but I can say that it does smell really nice and I will use this.

Birchbox is £12.95 every month if you subscribe. I am not very happy with this months box but I was very pleased with the last one so I think I will try it next month and then see wether I'm going to unsubscribe.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment