Pages

Saturday 17 June 2017

e.l.f cosmetics haul.

Hello so today I went shopping and I picked up a few things from e.l.f cosmetics in Superdrug so I thought I'd tell you about them.
So the first thing I got is this velvet matte lipstick in the shade blushing brown. This is darker than I expected it to be but I like it because it's different from my others and it was only £4.50. I don't know how long it stays on for yet but I had to re-apply it after I had eaten.

Next I got a foundation in the shade natural. On the box it says to re-apply it every two hours because it has SPF 15 sun cream but that's only if you want it for the protection. This has really good coverage for a drugstore foundation and it was only £7.50.

Finally I got a poreless face primer for £7.50. This smells nice and it feels really light when you apply it. It also covers up your pores really well.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend trying out this makeup brand and testing some of the products.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment