Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

Pin badges.

Hello so todays blog is going to be about my pin badges and where you can get them from.
So these first 4 are from my sisters shop- aloe pins on depop. She sells all different kinds of pin badges for £4 each and various different offers depending on how many you buy.
I really like all 4 of these and I will definitely be wearing them. She only has one of some types of badges but you can find them on AliExpress too. There is a heart smiley face, a gold leaf, a paper plane and a cat hiding behind a leaf!
These next two are also from aloe pins but there are more than one of these available. These are also £4 each. The first one is an avocado and the second one is a cactus.
This is my last set which I got all of them from AliExpress for about 50p each with free shipping. The price is so good for what you get and I would definitely recommend having a look on the website/ app because they sell all sorts of things.there is a guitar, a blue dinosaur, a green dinosaur, a ghost, a monkey and two rabbits.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to find amazing information from the blog. Thanks for sharing the information. Fridge Magnet & Button Badge Services in malaysia

    ReplyDelete