Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Favourite apps.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of my favourite apps.
So first is this app called Crownify. You can add on different effects to your photos to make them look nicer. Some of these stickers are Snapchat filters like the dog ones and the flower ones. The only problem with this is that after you've added a sticker, the crownify watermark is in the corner of your photo.
For music apps I have Spotify and Shazam.
I pay for Spotify but it's really good because you can listen to your own playlist without wifi.
Also Shazam is really helpful because if you don't know a song and you want to know what it is then you can Shazam it and it will tell you what song it is and who the artist is. It also saves what you've shazamed incase you want to go back to it
Finally for a game I have panda pop. I have been addicted to this game for ages because it's really good and I would definitely recommend playing it. The only bad thing about it is that you have to wait for your lives.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.
Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment