Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

The best cafes to go to in Madeira.

Hello so a few weeks ago I went on holiday to the pestana Carlton hotel in Madeira and I absolutely loved it. I decided to do a blog about some of the best cafes I went to because google was good for some places but it was quite hard to find some places to try out. I will do one about the restaurants next week.
So the first cafe is called well.com coffee bar and it doesn't look like somewhere I would usually go for but the food is so nice. This cafe mainly sells burgers with traditional bread and traditional chips but I had an omelette which was very nice. There is a lot to choose from here and you can sit outside so it's really nice.
The next cafe is called Barreirnha Bar Cafe. This one has views of the sea when you sit outside and has umbrellas so you don't get too hot. The menu here is really good because you can get sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs paninis etc. I had a vegetarian burger which was very nice and it is quite cheap here too.
Next is A Confeitaria. This cafe is mainly all about the cakes/ dessert. It's so nice I went here twice. They have everything from sausage rolls, sandwiches, traditional Madeiran pastries, cakes, brownies etc. I had sausage rolls, a bueno brownie and a Nutella doughnut which were incredible. This cafe was so cheap too and the staff are nice and helpful. You can also sit out the front.
Finally is Pastelaria e Padaria Momentus which is a cafe at the top of a very steep hill. This is the cheapest out of them all and it has more traditional things therefore not as much choice but it is still really nice. I had a tuna pizza and a bueno brownie. This was only about €5 and you can sit outside too.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment