Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

Birchbox August 2017.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you what I got inside this months birchbox.
This is what I got. I really like the box because it looks like a mermaid, the colours are really nice, I like the shiny gold and the boxes are like draws so you can display them and it's really easy to get into them.

The first thing everyone gets inside is a full size spectrum contour brush. You get a choice between two different colours/ designs or you can get a random one. I couldn't decide so I said surprise me. I got this one which looks so nice and it's called glam cam. I love this brush because it's really good for blush, bronzer or contour and it's really soft too.

Next I got a full size LOC eyeshadow stick in the shade out of your shell. This is really nice as a base shade or for the inner corners of your eye.

Then I got a NUXE oil shimmer. You can use this on your face, body or hair and it smells really good. I haven't tried it in my hair but I like it to put on as a highlighter or on your arms to make you look more shimmery.

Next I got a yes to tomatoes detoxifying charcoal paper mask. I haven't had the chance to try this one yet but all you do is put it on your face for 10 minutes and then take it off like a normal face mask.

Finally I got a sugar texturising hair spray. I really like this because you can spray it into wet or dry hair and it makes your hair have a natural wave. My hair is already naturally wavy but it makes it look less frizzy.

Overall I'm really impressed with everything I got in this months birchbox and I would definitely recommend looking into getting one.
Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment