Pages

Saturday 12 August 2017

Zoella jelly and gelato beauty range.

Hello so the other day when I went shopping I bought some of zoellas new beauty range so I thought I'd do a review of it.
These are the three things I bought. It was 3 for 2 so I got one of them for free.
The first thing I got was the gelat'eau body mist. At first I didn't really like the smell because I thought it smelt a bit like bubble mixture but now I love it. It smells like elderflower so it's really fresh and is nice to spray in your room or on yourself. This was £8 which I think is really good because it stays on all day.
The next thing I got was the shower shake body wash. I love the packaging for this because it looks like an ice cream. This is weird because you can't really see it when you're washing yourself with it but it feels really nice because it also moisturises your skin. This was £6.
The last thing I got was the cream scrub body scrub which was £8. I really like this because it is orange which is one of my favourite colours and it smells good too. This works really well and the smell stays all day.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment