Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Random haul.

Hello so today I went shopping and bought a few things so I thought I'd do a blog post about what I got.
So the first thing I got was this white Bardot top from Zara for £5.99. I really like this because it was really cheap and fits really well. Also the material feels really good so I'm looking forward to wearing this.
The next thing I got was purple kinetic sand from the entertainer for £3.20. I've wanted kinetic sand for a while now because I find it really satisfying and I like cutting it with cookie cutters and a knife.
I also got a pack of tools to go with it for £2 from the entertainer so I had more things to do with the sand.
Then I went to boots and got a coconut infusion nail varnish from Barry m in the shade flip flop. I really like the colour orange and this was only £4.99 so I got one.
Finally I got a matte top coat by Barry m for £2.99. I love this because it's just a normal top coat but it makes any nail varnish matte so you don't have to buy matte nail varnishes.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment