Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

Clothes haul.

Hello so today I am going to be telling you about some of the clothes I have recently bought as I haven't done a haul in a while.
So the first thing is this missguided x barbie t shirt. This was £18 and I absolutely love it. The material feels so nice and it's really comfy because it's oversized. In real life the colours are a little bit darker than the photo but it still looks really nice. This is completely sold out at the moment but there are still other items from the range available and I'm sure they'll be restocked.
The next thing I got was this ciao Bella t shirt from topshop for £18. I love this so much and the material is really nice too. I like to tuck this into black shorts and wear it with a denim jacket.
Next is this coral pink t shirt from asos with black and white rope in the side. I wasn't sure of this at first but it was in the sale for £9 so I got it and I really like it. It's very comfortable and it is just the right length for a crop top.
Finally I got a red hoodie from primark for £8. This is the most comfortable hoodie I've ever had and it's so warm inside. It's a really good price and I would definitely recommend it. All I would say is wash it first otherwise you end up with red fluff all over what ever you wear underneath it!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment