Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

Colourpop cute af yes please eyeshadow palette review.

Hello so today I'm going to be doing a review on the colour pop yes please/cute af palette.
I ordered this palette about a month ago and I have been wearing it so much. Even though this is from America it didn't take long too arrive and the shipping wasn't too expensive either.
The pallett was $16 and shipping was $10 but you get $5 off when you sign up so it cost me about £16 altogether which is really good. The packaging for this is really nice and simple and I like how it is magnetic closing too.
I love every shade in this palette and you can create so many different looks with it. Another thing I love is that it is so pigmented so you don't need a lot. The glitter shades aren't as pigmented as I would like but I don't know if I just think that because I am used to wearing nyx glitter pigment.
 My favourite shades are big cocktails, spoiled, mischief, chauffeur and butter cake. I really like all of these colours together and they blend really easily.

This palette is only available for a limited time I think which is a shame because it would be good for all year round, especially autumn and summer.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment