Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

September favourites.

Hello so as today is the last day of September I thought I'd do a blog about things I have been loving this month.
First is this red puffer coat from urban outfitters. This is the comfiest, biggest cosiest coat ever. I love this so much and it's definitely worth the £76 I paid for it. I would definitely recommend this coat if you are looking for a big warm winter coat.
The next thing is the fenty beauty foundation. I got this a few weeks ago and I have already done a review on it but I thought I'd mention it again because I love it so much. It has a really matte finish and stays that way all day which I love because of my oily skin. This is £26 so a bit more pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Next is music. There are 4 songs I have really been loving this month. They are call me out by Sarah close, needed me by Rihanna, too good at goodbyes by Sam smith and dusk till dawn by zayn and sia. I have been obsessed with all of these songs and I've been playing them on repeat.
The next thing I've been really liking is the gold magic perfume that little mix made. I got this for my birthday a few years ago but I've recently started wearing it again and I really like it.
Finally I have two food items.
The first one is strawberry pencils. I am obsessed with strawberry pencils and I could eat so many of them.
The final thing is the new walkers lime and black pepper crisps. These are so nice but are only out for a limited time unless they get voted in.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment