Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Fenty beauty foundation.

Hello so yesterday I bought one of the new foundations by fenty beauty so I thought I'd do a review about it.
Rihanna came out with a new beauty range called fenty beauty to go with her clothing line and shoes.
She's released a few different products such as highlighters, contour sticks, foundations, lip glosses and primers bit I got the foundation.
There are 40 different shades of her new foundation and I got the shade 150. This shade is perfect for my skin tone. When you first apply it, it looks slightly too light but it does oxidise a bit so it matches really well.

This is really easy to apply and I would recommend using a brush as you get a better coverage ( I use the spectrum one).
The packaging for for this is really nice and the bottle is matte with a white lid and a white pump.

The foundation has a matte finish and is very good for if you have oily skin like me because it stays matte all day and covers pores. It is quite pricey at £26 but I think it's worth the money as you get good coverage, it stays matte all day and you get 32ml.

I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good matte high end foundation.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment