Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

Clothes haul.

Hello so over the last couple of weeks I have bought some more clothes so I thought I'd tell you about them.
So the first thing is this pink sweatshirt from topshop. I am obsessed with this I love it so much. I have the tshirt in this in white so when I saw this I had to get it. This was £30 but is so worth it because it's really comfy and looks amazing.
The next thing I got was this Tommy Hilfiger tshirt from urban outfitters for £35. This is definitely the most expensive tshirt I own but it looks so nice I couldn't resist. The quality of this is so so good and I really like the design and fit.
Next I have this tshirt which is by a singer called Sarah close. I have recently been obsessed with her music and so when I saw this tshirt I had to get it because it looks so nice. This was £18 which is quite pricey but again the quality is amazing and it's so soft.
Finally I got this white jumper from new look for £14.99. This jumper is so soft and comfy which is really good for this time of year. This is really good for the price and I would definitely recommend looking at new looks jumpers.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment