Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Snowella haul/review.

Hello so today I went shopping and bought a couple of items from the new Christmas zoella beauty range so I thought I'd do a blog about them.
The first thing I got was the all is bright makeup bag. This is £12 and which is a really good price because inside you get a mini hand cream and a roller ball. The hand creams are really nice and make your hands so soft. And the roller ball smell amazing and is a good size. The makeup bag itself is really nice too and it's made from a grey felt material.
The other thing I got from the range is the body mist. I really like zoella body mists because they smell really good and last a long time. In this range they brought out a bigger size which is the one I got and it's only £10. I love the packaging for this because it looks so Christmassy and the Pom Pom is really soft.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment