Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

Youtubers you need to watch part 1.

Hello so today I am going to be telling you about a few of my favourite youtubers because I haven't done one of these blogs in a while and I always like to try and watch new people on YouTube.
So the first youtubers are the sacconejolys. The sacconejolys are a family of 5, Jonathan, Anna, Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia. They have been my favourite youtubers for so many years now, I think maybe 3 or 4 years which is crazy. They post new videos everyday at 6pm over on their vlogging channel and I have watched every single video since I have subscribed because they are so funny and entertaining.
They have a 2018 calendar coming out which you can pre order now. I have got their calendars for the past three years now and they have all been really good.
Also they have a children's book which will be published later this month which I'm so excited for because they are going on tour too which means I finally get to meet them after so many years of just watching them on a screen. I'm so so excited. I would definitely recommend you subscribing to their channel.
The next youtuber is Hannah Renee who posts beauty and fashion videos. I have only recently started watching her but I really like her videos. She is also throwing a Christmas party in December which I was lucky enough to get tickets for. The tickets sold out in about 3 minutes! You should definitely go and check out her channel.
Next is Saffron Barker. I have been loving all of Saffrons videos recently, especially her vlogs. I have been watching her videos for almost half a year now and she puts so much effort into every video she uploads. She also has a book which I am reading at the moment and it's so good. She also has a new primark range coming out later this month.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment