Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Youtubers you need to watch part 2.

Hello so a couple of weeks ago I did a blog about some of my favourite youtubers but I couldn't fit them all into one blog so I decided to do a part 2.
So the first YouTuber is Sophdoesnails. She doesn't do nails, she mainly does makeup and all of her tutorials/ first impressions videos are so good and I love watching them. She has recently done a collab with makeup revolution and created an eyeshadow palette and a highlighter palette which both look so pretty and are only £10.
Next is sophie foster. She does a variety of videos like makeup and fashion and she puts so much effort and thought into every video she uploads. You should definitely go and subscribe.
Finally is pointlessblog/ Alfie Deyes. Alfie has been making videos for ages now and I have been a fan for such a long time. He does daily vlogs which I always watch because they're so entertaining and positive. He also has merch out and I have a pink PB tshirt which is such good quality and only £15.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment