Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Birthday presents (lush).

Hello so yesterday it was my birthday (yay) and i got 3 lush gift sets so I thought I'd tell you a bit about them.
So the first one is the bouncy bunny gift set which comes really nicely packaged. 
In this gift set you get a mini brightside bubble bar, Spring bunny bathbomb, bouncy bunny shower jelly, and somewhere over the rainbow soap.
Brightside bubble bar smells of oranges.
Spring bunny bathbomb smells of lemon.
Bouncy bunny shower jelly smells of chocolate orange. 
Somewhere over the rainbow soap smells citrusy.
They all smell really nice and I can't wait to use them.
This next one is the carrot gift set.
This has a fluffy egg bathbomb, Spring bunny bathbomb, bunch of carrots bubble bar and the experimenter bathbomb.
Fluffy egg bathbomb smells very sweet and kind of like candyfloss.
Spring bunny bathbomb smells of lemon.
Bunch of carrots smells like sweet carrots but in a good way!
The experimenter smells kind of minty.
Finally is the shiny happy people gift set. This has 3 things in and is £15.75.
In this is the refresher shower jelly, layer cake soap and beautiful shower gel.
The refresher shower jelly smells like the refresher sweets(a bit like lemon cake).
Later cake soap smells a bit citrusy and a bit like black currant.
Beautiful shower gel smells a bit citrusy and a bit like peaches. 
Finally is the twilight bathbomb which smells amazing. The twilight scent from lush is one of my favourites because it smells like lavender but also a bit sweet. I really like the scent and I have been using the twilight shower gel a lot recently so I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment